How To Care For Your Skyler Blue Products:
- Stuff your bag to maintain its original shape and store in a dust bag.
- Store tassel in its original shape.
- Avoid storing bright light or extreme temperatures.
- Store silk scarf by folding in quarters and laying flat.
- In case of rain or snow when wearing your products, place your silk scarf in your handbag.
- Spot clean bag and strap with a soft cloth, dampened with distilled water and mild soap.
- Scarves are dry clean only.
- When tying your scarf to your bag, always tie it twice to avoid losing it.
- Handle the tassel o-ring hardware with care. The o-ring opens inward, not side to side.
- If your bag becomes out of shape (usually due to not stuffing the interior of the bag while storing), use a blow dryer to soften the material and then reshape while it cools. Use the dryer only a few seconds!
Ideas For Wearing Your Skyler Blue Products
- Try wearing your scarf tied through the tassel o-ring hardware on your bag
- You can wear your scarf tied around your neck
- Try tying your scarf around your wrist
- Tie scarf around other purses and bags
Didn't see what you were looking for?
- Please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org for all inquiries and custom order requests.
Returns and Exchanges
- If you wish to return your item, you have 14 days from the date that you received the item to mail the package back to Skyler Blue. After 14 days, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and must not have been marked "Final Sale" at the time of purchase. It must also be in the original packaging.
Final Sale items
- Items marked "Final Sale" at checkout cannot, unfortunately, be refunded.
Defective or Damaged Items
- If your item is defective or damaged at the time that you receive it, you may be eligible for an exchange. Send us an email at email@example.com and provide photos of the defective or damaged item, along with your order number.
- To return your product, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
- If you are returning an item, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
*** SKYLER BLUE IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH ANY UNIVERSITY OR SPORTS TEAM ***