The Austin Clear Small Studded Fanny Pack
Accented in Burnt Orange and White… Finally, a clear fanny pack you’ll want to wear!
This product is similar to The Austin Clear Small Studded Bag, but this one comes with a shorter adjustable nylon strap to wear around your waist, INSTEAD OF a longer, adjustable nylon purse strap that can be worn over your shoulder or crossbody. The fanny pack strap is EXCLUSIVE to Skyler Blue and was designed & sewn in Austin, Texas. The fanny pack strap is specially designed to pair with the small studded clear bag to fit waist sizes XXS to L. Fits waist sizes 28" to 41" (XXS to L) including the strap length, hardware, and the length of the purse. The fanny pack strap is too short to wear as an over-the-shoulder purse but can be worn with the small studded clear bag as a short-handled bag, if not worn as a fanny pack. As with all of our clear bags, the small studded fanny pack comes with a full length gold chain strap so that you have the option of wearing your fanny pack as a purse.
The 100% silk scarf features original artwork by the founder including a nod to western shirts and western wear fringe, as well as a steerhide pattern in the center and edges.
Looking for a stylish clear, stadium-approved fanny pack for your next game or concert? The Skyler Blue Clear Small Studded Fanny Pack is the epitome of gameday couture.
Size & Fit
- Small Studded Clear Bag Approximate Dimensions: 5.5" x 7.5" x 2.25"
- Custom dyed BURNT ORANGE nylon FANNY PACK strap with gold hardware. A Skyler Blue exclusive. Adjustable from 19.5" to 33.5" strap length, including hardware. Fits waist sizes 28" to 41" (XXS to L) including the strap length, hardware, and the length of the purse.
- WHITE Custom-made genuine leather tassel
- THE AUSTIN Heavyweight 100% silk scarf; approximately 24" x 24”
- Gold chain, full length purse strap
- Skyler Blue Cotton dust bag with drawstring
Care & Details
- Dry clean only.
- Double-knot your scarf onto your purse to make sure you don't lose it.
- As with all 100% silk products, your scarf will wrinkle. To prevent damage, NEVER iron directly on the scarf. Always place a tea towel or pillowcase in between the iron and scarf.
- Please review our Care Instructions for proper maintenance of your Skyler Blue items.